Hey! Are you a SMM with a great eye for design? We’d love for you to join our team. We’re a fast-growing team bringing higher quality architectural materials & products to interior designers throughout the US.
If you love creating and posting original content – photo, short-form video, and text – either from our existing media library, or shooting new video or photos, managing posts, and engaging with community, please get in touch!
In the grand scheme, we’re looking for a fun and energetic collaborator to strategically and efficiently manage our social media efforts to bring inspiration to our community of Architects & Designers, establish us as a leader in sustainable acoustics, increase website traffic, and generate more inquiries for our products.
Whether you’re a talented individual, or a small team, check out all the details below and we look forward to hearing from you if it seems like a good fit!
START WITH A LITTLE SETUP
- Research the industry’s best-performing content & platforms
- Audit our current social media accounts, suggesting changes as needed
- Design a SM strategy to fit with goals & budget (which platforms, post frequency & type, KPI’s)
ON THE DAILY
- Create regular content calendars with production, editing, approval & posting deadlines.
- Create & post the content 📲
- Suggest and use automated marketing tools to save time
- Collaborate with our team & partner companies to gather resources as needed.
- Ensure brand consistency and high production quality of all content.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries or comments in a timely manner
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. timeline covers, link in bio, etc)
- Stay up to date with SM tech trends. Suggest & implement new tactics as needed.
STYLE IS THE ANSWER
- For our brand, the visuals are #1. Our look & feel is contemporary and forward-looking, with an architectural sensibility. Your work should be tasteful, with clean composition and smart use of color. Fun, fresh, and new, not boring.
- Here are some of our favorites for reference: @notedesignstudio, @normarchitects, @and_light, @framemagazine, @masquespacio_ana
- This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your talents and add to your portfolio
WHO YOU ARE
- Reliable, creative, and friendly
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager, managing content on multiple channels
- Close familiarity with the world of architecture or interior design
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong aesthetic sense
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Maybe you’re all DIY, maybe you outsource some tasks to others, but you’re in control
WHO WE ARE
- A young team with startup mentality, working to improve the quality, design, and sustainability of building products available in the US.
- Architects’ and designers’ source for beautiful, sustainable & acoustic interior design products & materials.
- We work with world-class architecture firms throughout the US, doing projects for companies like Google, Accenture, Adobe, Microsoft and many others.
- A remote/distributed team led from Brooklyn, NYC.
TIME & PAY
- Independent Contractor position, part time
- $30/hr with hours per week depending on needs and performance.
- Room for growth for a great performer – we’ll be investing more in this role over time.
HOW TO APPLY 👀
Please send an email to [email protected] or apply using the form on this page describing how you think you’d be a good fit for this role. Gotta include:
- Links to your socials and/or website
- Links to social accounts you’ve managed
- A design portfolio, or examples of your creative work
- Examples of experience you have with Architecture or Design
We’ll follow up with qualifying applicants for an intro call. Talk soon!